I’ve been struggling to decide how to begin this blog, do I get right into it or do I start from the beginning? Since I hate writing introductions about myself; I never really know what to say and how to not sound egotistical when doing so, I’ve decide to start from the present. Few books or stories tell you everything you need to know about the protagonist from the start, it is usually an evolutionary process, so that is how I will go about this. That way we have no strict guidelines of who I am, instead it will be divulged on a need to know, and best you can learn for yourself. Perhaps there are a few autobiographical things that should be said upfront. I’m in my twenty somethings, I go to university, and hold a part time job, I still live at home, and I’m single.
Presently I’m faced with too many decisions and fear. Fear about making the wrong decision, fear of actually dating, and fear of hurting my ego, my reputation, and my heart.
4/10/09
So Who are the Actors Anyway?
Labels:
broken hearts,
dating fears,
introductions,
too many decisions,
who am i
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment