3/23/09

Manifesto of the Single and Searching

A common question I get is, “how is such a beautiful girl single?”
Now believe me I know I’m extremely jaded, that not every person who asks me really means that they think I’m beautiful, and even fewer are looking for a serious relationship with me.
But this question is the foundation of this blog, one of the pillars. While rehashing all the uneventful events going on in my dating life, and spilling my secrets, I will attempt to discover what is it really that women want, or this one in particular. I hope that while I partake in actively observing and writing out the details of my experiences, I will discover more about human behavior in the dating game.
My usual answer to this question is, “Because I choose to be.” I am hard headed, strong willed, stubborn, and not quick to settle. In that regard, of course it would be great to be in a relationship, but I don't feel the need to define myself by having a significant other. I understand that I will never find some mythical perfect prince charming, but I want to find my perfect price charming.

Since I don't have seven little men to do the footwork wish me luck ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment